You might be looking at this wondering what the heck they have to do with each other, well, they are all wonderful ways to release endorphins. Endorphins are the hormones responsible for making us feel happy. So give it a go, try any or all of these things and feel the difference in your mind/body/day.
1. Laughter: Read a funny book, watch a funny movie or just plain smile.
2. UltraViolet Light: Get outside, or if it's dreary lay in a tanning bed, only 5 minutes can make a huge impact on your body. Don't forget protection with sunscreen and shades though.
3. Spicy foods: Love them or hate them, it works!
4. Exercise: Running, lifting, yoga, doesn't matter. Get your body moving.
5. Sex: yeah, you probably knew that one already.
6. Chocolate: As if you needed another reason to eat chocolate.
7. Aromatherapy: Lavender and vanilla trigger endorphins, also an oil diffuser can really aid in meditation, another way to get those endorphins flowing.
8. Alcohol: Yup, endorphins and relaxation but only in moderation. If you drink too much it actually turns into a depressant, not what you want, so try to keep it at a glass or two.